With this endpoint you can create a use.id account and WebID for organisations.
By default, each use.id account for organisations that is created via this endpoint will be configured as follows:
- The organisation will receive a WebID in the form of
- The profile document of the organisation is located at
- The organisation will receive an account at our identity provider that is able to login with client credentials
- The organisation will have this identity provider added to his or her profile document
- The organisation will receive a space on our storage
- The organisation will have this storage space added to his or her profile document
- The organisation will have the use.id authorisation agent added to his or her profile document
- The organisation's WebID will receive read, write and control access in the root of its storage space. Only the use.id app's WebID will have control access.
- The WebID profile document will be public. Only the use.id WebID will have write and control access to the profile document.
- The use.id account of which the URI is provided will be designated as the owner of the organisation account.